- Up to 45ft (dependent on the lighting conditions) >100 ft with detector
- Self-levelling: Minor angular misalignments of ± 4° are compensated automatically. If the angular misalignment is greater, the device does not project any lines. Errors are prevented
- Exact 90° angle: Alignment work, such as marking 90° angles, is performed at the touch of a button. You really save time!
- Lock function: You can manually switch off the self-levelling using the lock function. The laser line can then be projected at any angle.
- Very easy to use: With only two buttons the Leica LINO? L2 is intuitive to operate.
Monday, December 9, 2013
Saturday, December 7, 2013
- At 2450 lumens the TM15 is world's smallest and brightest rechargeable searchlight
- Utilizes 3 x CREE XM-L LEDs
- Thermal protection circuit prevents overheating
- Compatible with both 18650 Li-ion and CR123 batteries
- Intelligent charging circuit with status detection. Recharge easily, safely and quickly
- Exceptionally long runtimes using 4 × 18650 Li-ion or 8 × CR123 batteries (Battery not included in the kit)
- Capable of using 1 × 18650 or 2 x CR123 batteries in emergency situations
- Innovative single button two-stage switch provides a user-friendly interface (Patented)
- Integrated power indicator light displays remaining battery power (Patented)
- Aluminum reflector ensures a consistent and powerful beam
- Stainless steel retaining ring protects the core components from damage
- Constructed from aircraft grade aluminum alloy
- HA III Military grade hard-anodized
- IPX-8 standard waterproof (two meters)
Output and Run Time
--Turbo: 2450 lumens (1 hour)
--High: 1300 lumens (3 hours, 10 minutes)
--Mid: 570 lumens (8 hours, 20 minutes)
--Low: 300 lumens (16 hours, 30 minutes)
--Lower: 95 lumens (52 hours)
--Head diameter: 60 mm
--Tube diameter: 50mm
--Weight: 447g (without battery)
--Charger, quality holster, lanyard, spare O-ring
Bonus accessory: Diffuser (LM01)
--With a diffuser, one can transfer TM15 from a throw light to a flood light with soft and smooth beam, perfect for any camping or indoor use.
- World's smallest and brightest rechargeable searchlight - 2450 lumens
- Upgrade for the well known TM11 (2000 lumens)
- Long throw (1,190 feet or 363 m) , Long run time ( 1 hr+ on 2450 lumens, 52 hr on 90 lumens)
- Rechargeable (Battery not included)
- Bonus Diffuser (LM01) included so it makes a great camping light as well
Thursday, December 5, 2013
- High torque impact wrench delivers 450 foot-pound of torque for the toughest fastening applications
- 3/8-inch compact impact wrench with 4-pole frameless motor maximizes efficiency and run-time
- Work light provides a fold-away hook for hands free use and a 135-degree rotating head
- High-capacity lithium-ion batteries deliver digital power management
- Also includes 1-hour charger and contractor bag
Monday, December 2, 2013
- An industrial work of art complemented by a rugged leather luggage handle for carrying comfort.
- This tool carrier features divided inside compartments with 16 screwdriver loops, 9 center compartments, 6 outside pockets, 6 outside tool loops plus a snap clip and a location strap for clip-on items 9501 bag included.
- Upright design keeps tools standing for easy identification and access.
- Steel Dee hardware for optional shoulder strap attachment and heavy, lock-stitched nylon thread plus a reinforced bottom for long-term durability.
Saturday, November 30, 2013
- D2 tool steel (60-62HRC)
- Contoured G10 handle with rib cage pattern for extra grip
- Handles are available in either black or layered green/black G10
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
- Unique, patented cutting action that rotates and oscillates to create perfect, clean, and repeatable mortises every time.
- Mortise width adjustment with the turn of a dial allows for easier alignment when joining panels.
- Pivoting Fence allows you to create angled mortises from 0-90° with positive stops at 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°.
- Indexing pins for quick alignment against the edge of the workpiece for accurate placement.
- Dust extractable design provides clean mortise holes for better glue adhesion and longer cutter life.